E-Books in the iClassroom: How can, have, or will you use E-Book projects in your classroom? Want to win a free promo code for the full version of Albums FX (regularly $4.99)?
Create unlimited albums and pages with Text, Videos, and Photos with Albums FX which offers Clipart, Stencils, Backgrounds, Animation, and Particle Effects. Albums can be emailed, shared, and printed. Leave a comment on “Exceptional E-Book Creators” (this blog) with the following information to be entered in a random drawing to win 1 of 5 Albums FX promo codes:
- Grade Level and Content area taught
- Details and info about how you can, have, or will use app(s) to create an E-Book project with your class.
Now that I have your attention…
This is a supplement to “Appy Hours 4 You” Blog Talk Radio Show: Episode 20: “Exceptional E-book Creators“. In this episode we featured nine FREE apps that could be utilized to create an E-book on the iPad. We discussed the features of each app as well as how it could be integrated into the classroom in multiple content areas and grade levels.
This week we discussed the following free apps:
- Story Spine: (also check out Words 4 Students for more mad-lib like apps to create a framework for a creative writing piece)
- StoryKit: (International Children’s Library)
- Picturebook (take a glimpse at Picturebook School Edition with 250 illustrations in 12 complete picture sets)
- iPen Free: (take a peek at iPen, XNote, and XNote Free)
- Demibooks Composer: (take a gander at Demibooks Composer User Guide)
- Albums FX Lite: (leave a comment and be entered to win Albums FX with unlimited albums and pages and tons of content)
- Clibe: (take a peek at their site and all of the public journals in the Clibe gallery)
- ScrapPad Movie Night Collage: (also check out Back to School and 9 other FREE themed books)
- Album App: (Tips & Tricks)
Stream this week’s episode or download it in iTunes directly.