In preparation for our “iBuild iPad Lessons” workshop, which will be offered at TCEA 2012, we have created multiple documents and a SlideShare (all documents and presentation materials will be posted here prior to TCEA).
The three-hour Bring Your Own Device workshop will include:
- Where to find the best educational apps
- Cautionary Apps & Info on Settings/Restrictions
- Sample Student Products & a discussion about consumption vs. production and how students submit work
- A Review and Analysis of sample iLessons
- A Review and Analysis of 20+ free edu apps with provided integration ideas
- An iLesson template and time to create an iLesson of their own using the tools/resources provided.
Built in to each section will be time to share resources, tips, and reactions and collaborate with colleagues.
Below is the presentation (my apologies about formatting discrepancies between Keynote and PPT) utilized in the course.
Documents utilized in the course:
iBuild iPad Lessons by Lisa Johnson & Yolanda Barker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.